Thursday, May 31, 2012

26 weeks

How far along: 26 Weeks
Baby's size: About 15 inches, 2.2 lbs!  The size of cucumber!
Sleep:  The past few nights have been a little rougher!  I've been up just about every hour :(
Maternity Clothes:  For sure!  Love my maternity jeans, love maxi skirts!!!  Comfort, comfort, comfort!
Food cravings:   fruit - watermelon, strawberries mostly!
Food aversions:   still doing good, no aversions happening right now.
Symptoms I have:  I've been having these times when my stomach will get extremely hard and a little sore, but it will only last a few minutes, but sporadically throughout the day.  Reading up on it, I believe these are Braxton Hicks contractions.  (This site, amongst others gave some good info on it http://www.askbaby.com/braxton-hicks.htm) While somewhat of an annoyance, it's also been reassurance that my  body is working properly towards delivering our little bundle :-)
Doctor’s Appointment: June 8th, glucose testing!
Movement: Baby is still so active!!!  This past week the kicks have gotten a lot more intense!!!  I just love feeling our little baby bouncing around in there!  There is no doubt this kid is on the go... we're going to have our hands full for sure!
Belly Button:   A very stretched out innie!  Coughing, laughing tends to make my belly button pop a little, but it's still going back in at this point!
Gender:  the great mystery!!!
What I’m looking forward to:  meeting our baby, gazing into their eyes, studying their little features!!!   
What I miss:   sleep... definitely missing sleep.  But it will all be so worth it, I know!
A couple shots for you this week, taken at work.  I'm feeling like I'm on the cusp of cute pregnant and woah mama pregnant! ;-)
Excuse the hair... I'm not having much energy to do anymore than wash and dry it these days!  Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment