Saturday, May 19, 2012

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 Weeks
Baby's size: About 9 inches, 1.7 lbs!!! The size of an eggplant!
Sleep: still up every few hours
Maternity Clothes: bought some 2nd hand maternity clothes, some of my pre-pregnancy dresses are becoming tight!
Food cravings: lots of salads, ice cream :-P
Food aversions: No changes
Symptoms I have: A little lower back pain, my heels ache after standing for long periods of time
Doctor’s Appointment: June 5th, glucose testing!
Movement: lots of movement as usual! Z has been able to feel it quite positively now!!!
Belly Button: still innie, but the other day I was laying down and started coughing and my belly button popped out like it was erupting! It was weird! Popped back in though! But I think I'll be an outtie before the month is over!
Gender: mystery
What I’m looking forward to: meeting my baby!
What I miss: nothing much, pretty happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment