Wednesday, May 2, 2012

22 Weeks



How far along:  22 Weeks
Baby's size: About 8 inches, 1.2 lbs!!! The size of a papaya!
Sleep: still up several times a night!  I this is supposed to train you for when the baby comes ;-) 
Maternity Clothes:  c wore my maternity jeans yesterday... realized that pants just aren't going to work for me anymore!  Loose elastic, high-waisted skirts, or dresses from here on out!
Food cravings: Lots of salads, my sweet tooth has returned a little!  Hubby treated me to a frosty after our walk the other night, yay!  
Food aversions: Doing good, still liking food
Symptoms I have:  I've been getting backaches in the afternoon lately, after sitting at my desk all day.  77 more days of work!  121 days til baby comes, can't wait!
Doctor’s Appointment: May 8th
Movement: Lots of movement, hubby is still unable to be sure he can feel it yet
Belly Button: Still innie
Gender: Unknown and keeping it that way!
What I’m looking forward to: Baby coming!  Finding out if we have a little z or a little b
What I miss: Excited about the future, little to miss right now



No comments:

Post a Comment