Friday, May 11, 2012

23 Weeks


How far along:  23 Weeks
Baby's size: About 8.5 inches, 1.5 lbs!!! The size of an ear of corn!
Sleep: no changes, still up many times a night!
Maternity Clothes:  still able to wear most of my pre-maternity dresses, which are mostly empire waist. 
Food cravings: Still eating lots of salads this week!  And oddly enough lots of corn on the cob, since that's the size of baby right now!  Ha!
Food aversions: No changes
Symptoms I have:  Been having more and more aches and stretches, mostly on my right side.  I notice it the most when walking.
Doctor’s Appointment: Had one on May 8th, belly is measuring normal.  Doc had a hard time placing the heartbeat because baby was so active!  I could feel a little kick here and there at the doppler!  
Movement: No changes, baby is still quite active in there!  
Belly Button: Still innie, although not as deep this past week!  Might be popping out here soon!
Gender: Still don't know, don't want to know!  But I'm leaning towards boy :-)
What I’m looking forward to: Cannot wait to hold my baby!  
What I miss: Getting more than 2-4 hours of sleep at a time!  Oh well!



No comments:

Post a Comment