Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Letters to Baby, 22 weeks

Dear Baby,
You are 22 weeks this week.  You're about the size of a small doll at a little over a pound.  In the next 4 weeks you are expected to double in size!!!  I am eating lots of salads and nutritious foods to help you grow!  Your daddy and I are also walking a lot to keep mommy in shape for when you decide to join us! I can feel you a lot these days.  Little flutter kicks while I'm at work, while watching t.v., especially at night when I lay on my side hugging my body pillow, I think you like that position!!!  I've woken up a few times this week and could tell that you were all snuggled up on one side on my belly!  I can't wait for your daddy to really start feeling you move around!  Your daddy says good morning to you everyday!  We can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment