Thursday, May 24, 2012

25 Weeks


How far along: 25 Weeks
Baby's size: About 9.2 inches, 2 lbs! Still the size of an eggplant!
Sleep: no changes, still up every few hours.  This is my life now!
Maternity Clothes:   Yes!  The few maternity items I picked up on consignment and a few empire waisted dresses, and maxi-skirts are what I live in now days!
Food cravings:  not having any real cravings, unless the cupcakes that I had to have when I was at the mall the other nights ;-)  one for me, one for z, and one for baby!  haha!
Food aversions:  doing good, nothing really turning my stomach right now
Symptoms I have:   achy back, I am so thankful to be receiving chiropractic and massage therapy throughout my pregnancy!  It has been awesome!  Had my first 'pregnancy' massage the other night and she really worked by hips, sides and sciatic... was a little painful but I know it's helping!!!
Doctor’s Appointment: June 8th, glucose testing!
Movement: baby is so active in there!!!  z can definitely feel movements now.  And we can almost see the movement on my belly!!!  Although had to tell right now if it's just my twitching ;-)
Belly Button:  still an innie, but it's a shallow one at that!
Gender: mystery
What I’m looking forward to:  these longs days at work are making me look forward to spending my days at home with baby!  
What I miss:  nothing much, well other than getting more than 2 hrs of sleep at a time!  ;-)  dragging a little during the day!

And coincidentally....  I am wearing the same dress as last weeks post!  Ha!  But styled a little differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment