Friday, June 8, 2012

27 weeks


How far along: 27 Weeks
Baby's size: About 16 inches, 2.5 lbs!  The size of head of cauliflower!
Sleep:  Apparently my snoring has increased this past week.... hubby has woken me up a few times in the night 'you're killin me'!!!  Started wearing breathe right strips, which seem to be helping!
Maternity Clothes:  skirts, skirts, skirts!  elastic!!!!
Food cravings:   craving chai tea lattes everyday!  I have been extra sleepy this week!  (probably because someone is waking me up during the night ;-)
Food aversions:   doing good, knock on wood!
Symptoms I have:  still having braxton hicks!  my lower back/ tailbone has been extra tender, I assume from sitting at my desk job most of the day.  I try to get up frequently for breaks to relieve some of the pressure.  Hands and feet are a little swollen!  I had to stop wearing my wedding band :(
Doctor’s Appointment: Today!!!  June 8th, glucose testing! Wish me luck!
Movement: Baby is quite the little gymnast in there!!!  I feel baby all day long and at night!!!  Love feeling the little kicks and jabs!  Although a few times I felt it to my bladder... not so much fun! 
Belly Button:   still a very stretched innie!  I wonder if it will pop out!  
Gender:  the great mystery!!!
What I’m looking forward to:  baby being born and (hopefully) being placed immediately on my chest!!!  I cannot wait to meet this new light in my life!!! 
What I miss:   still missing sleep!  and getting up and down easily!  It's becoming increasingly difficult going from sitting/ laying down to standing!!!

I neglected to take a good bathroom photo this week... here's a few snapped at my desk!  ;-)
(yes, this is the same outfit I wore last week.... getting limited on my options from week to week!!! I'll try and do better next week!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me! It helps me to see what you're going through/gone through so I know what's in store for me! :-) Love all the bump/clothing shots. You're giving me great ideas on how to style my bump!

    ReplyDelete