Wednesday, June 27, 2012

30 weeks


How far along:  30 Weeks
Baby's size: About 18 inches, 3.2 lbs!  The size of a head of lettuce!
Sleep:  no changes, still up 3-4 times a night.  Lately baby has been waking me up with kicking!  Mainly kicks to my bladder!
Maternity Clothes:  Oh yes!  Mostly skirts and dresses!
Food cravings:   Fruits, mostly watermelon and cherries!
Food aversions:  doing good :-)
Symptoms I have: achy back, achy feet mostly
Doctor’s Appointment:  follow up call with nutritionist tomorrow, and OB appt on Friday!  Another ultrasound is near!  Yay!
Movement: Tons of movement!  Baby likes to reside in my lower abdomen, mostly ON my bladder!  Lots of kicks and recently started feeling baby rolling around, which is a strange feeling!  I can now see my tummy move from the outside when baby kicks and moves!
Belly Button:   Still in there... wonder if it will pop out!  But baby has some serious weight packin weeks ahead!  We'll see!
Gender:  the great mystery!!!
What I’m looking forward to:   I really have enjoyed being pregnant and maternity clothes.... but the last few days I am missing some of my old clothes, being able to fit into everything!  
What I miss:   getting up and down easily, it's gotten and is getting harder every day!


       

1 comment:

  1. You look like one fabulous hippie flower child mama-to-be! Your pictures and post give me fashion inspiration along with insight as to what's to come for me. Keep posting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete