Friday, June 15, 2012

28 weeks


How far along: 28 Weeks
Baby's size: About 17 inches, 2.9 lbs!  The size of a small cabbage!
Sleep:  I've gotten to sleep a little late this past week, around 10:30/ 11:00.  But I've only woken up twice after that... usually around 2:30 and 4:30 :-)
Maternity Clothes:  lots of skirts, and dresses.  Thankfully it's summer (well sorta here in Seattle;-)
Food cravings:   not really having any strong cravings... although I did have 2 peanut butter/ jelly sammies this week, which is unusual!
Food aversions:   nothing 
Symptoms I have:  tired, still unable to wear my wedding rings (i've got a stand in cheapo for the time being ;-), wake up with my hands numb during the night.
Doctor’s Appointment: Glucose testing on the 8th, which I failed by 2 points! :(  Went back on the 15th for the 3 hour test....
Movement: Baby moves around a lot, mostly feel baby at night.  Felt hiccups for the first time the other night... that was funny!  Hubby could feel... poor baby!
Belly Button:   stretching day by day... hasn't popped out tho!
Gender:  the great mystery!!!
What I’m looking forward to:  meeting our baby... will it be a boy or a girl!??!
What I miss:   sleeping mostly

No comments:

Post a Comment