Monday, April 9, 2012

18 weeks



How far along: 18 Weeks
Baby's size: About 5.5 inches long and 7 oz. The length of a bell pepper!
Sleep: I only woke up once in the night on Saturday, but it didn't last.  Still up 2-3 times a night!
Maternity Clothes: Wearing lots of skirts with elastic waistbands, thankfully the weather is starting to warm up!
Food cravings: Mexican Food :-) always!  Fruit
Food aversions: Not much at this point!
Symptoms I have:  Tummy has had a few aches here and there, I think baby is stretching out!
Doctor’s Appointment: Had an ultrasound last Friday!  Baby was stubborn and wouldn't give us a profile shot!
Movement: Thinking I feel little flutters here and there, but am still unsure if it's baby
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: We're still waiting for delivery!  Although I'm thinking boy pretty strongly at this point!
What I’m looking forward to: Still looking forward to feeling my little baby moving inside of me!
What I miss: Sushi, Microbrews, wine

No comments:

Post a Comment