Tuesday, April 17, 2012

20 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks Weeks
Baby's size: About 7 inches and 11 ounces... the length of a banana.
Sleep: still waking up multiple times a night, I think this is my life for a while... and I'm ok with that!  Weekend afternoon naps are a must right now though!
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my regular clothes, mostly dresses and skirts.  I've bought one pair of maternity jeans, which have been a godsend on cooler days!
Food cravings: My appetite has curbed a little this past week.  
Food aversions: Doing good so far!
Symptoms I have:  Belly has been growing and I can feel some stretching here and there.
Doctor’s Appointment: Next month!
Movement: I felt little baby flutters for the first time this past Friday.  Z was running errands, and I was home alone lying on the couch and talking to my belly a little and out of nowhere I felt a little flutter, like a butterfly in my belly!!!  Been feeling flutters off and on since!  Z was excited to feel, but still too soon.  Our little one is very active though and I know it won't be long before Daddy can feel his baby too!
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Unknown and keeping it that way!
What I’m looking forward to: Being a mommy!  Everyday I get more excited about meeting my little boy/ girl!!!
What I miss: Nothing much these days, feeling pretty good and very blessed!  I have a wonderful husband and a healthy growing baby!  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment