Wednesday, April 11, 2012

19 weeks

How far along: 19 Weeks
Baby's size: About 6.5 inches long and 10 oz. The size of a mango!  Follow up w/ Doc yesterday, told us the ultrasound estimated 9 oz!
Sleep: I only woke up once last night!  I could start to get used to this... at least a night or two a week!!!
Maternity Clothes: Skirts, Skirts and more Skirts!  Elastic elastic elastic!
Food cravings: Pasta, salads, fruit
Food aversions: still doing good, no aversions so far this trimester!
Symptoms I have:  Still have a few aches here and there, belly is really starting to expand these past few weeks.
Doctor’s Appointment: Follow up on the anatomy ultrasound shows everything looks perfect!  Yay!
Movement: Nothing definitive yet, sometimes I think I feel something... but am not positive.  Ultrasound showed that our little one is on the move quite a lot... thinking I'll know what I feel anyday now!
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Unknown and keeping it that way!
What I’m looking forward to: Still looking forward to feeling my little baby moving inside of me!
What I miss: Watched a movie the other night and they were drinking martinis... Mmmm Extra Dirty Martini with extra olives, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment