Friday, April 27, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along:  21 Weeks
Baby's size: About 8 inches, 1 lb!!! A pound!!!  The size of a spaghetti squash!
Sleep: no changes, still up several times a night!
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my 'regular' clothes.  And by regular clothes, I mean skirts with elastic waists!!!  Definitely not wearing my skinny jeans these days!  
Food cravings: I'm doing pretty good the last couple weeks.   
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment 
Symptoms I have:  Feeling great!
Doctor’s Appointment: May 8th
Movement: Feeling flutters fairly consistently!  Baby seems to be most active in the morning (could be my half cup of coffee with lots of creamer ;-)
Belly Button: Innie, although it's getting pretty shallow
Gender: Unknown and keeping it that way!
What I’m looking forward to: We're starting to get the room cleared out for the nursery.  We've chosen a few sample colors to paint!  Can't wait to see it all come together!
What I miss: A few things here and there, but the excitement of feeling my little one fluttering around outweighs anything that I might be missing these days!!!



post-evening walk

No comments:

Post a Comment