Wednesday, March 28, 2012

17 weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks
Baby's size: About 5.5 inches long and 5 oz. The size of a sweet potato!
Sleep: Missing being able to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time... something to get used to I suppose!
Maternity Clothes: Wearing lots of comfy dresses, baggy shirts with leggings... all about comfort, and trying to look cute!
Food cravings: Taco salad... I've eaten taco salad nearly everyday for the past week!
Food aversions: Not much at the moment (but haven't had roasted chicken yet either)
Symptoms I have:  Tummy has started to itch lately, must be stretching
Doctor’s Appointment: Ultrasound to check on baby's anatomy on April 6th!!! Follow up with my OB the 9th
Movement: Nothing yet.. thinking soon though
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: We're still waiting for delivery!
What I’m looking forward to: Still looking forward to feeling my little baby moving inside of me!
What I miss: other than sleep not much!  feeling pretty excited these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment