Tuesday, March 13, 2012

15 Weeks

 How far along: 15 Weeks
Baby's size: About 4-5 inches long and 3-5 oz. The size of an avocado!
Sleep: Frequent trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night still... makes it difficult to fall back asleep in the wee hours of the morning
Maternity Clothes: Not really, wearing lots of dresses and tights (since it's still cold)
Food cravings: Strawberries and pineapple, ramen noodles, mexican food
Food aversions: Still nausea at the smell of roasted chicken, chicken noodle soup :-P
Symptoms I have: I've had more energy the past few weeks, but seems to be slipping due to daylight savings!  Had a few nosebleeds, which is apparently from increased hormones!  Daily headaches - 
Doctor’s Appointment: Had one yesterday!  Ultrasound to check on baby's anatomy on April 6th!!!
Movement: Not sure, haven't really felt anything.  Doctor asked if I had felt anything yet, a little sadden that I haven't.  But I'm sure soon enough!
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: We're still waiting for delivery!
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling my baby inside of me, being able to share the movements with the hubs!
What I miss: Sushi!
(excuse the dirty work mirror)

1 comment:

  1. I think I couldn't wait until delivery to know the gender :)

    ReplyDelete