Friday, March 23, 2012

16 weeks

 How far along: 16 Weeks
Baby's size: About 5 inches long and 5 oz. The size of a turnip!
Sleep: Still up about 3 times a night, sleeping more soundly with lots of crazy dreams!
Maternity Clothes: Still able to fit into my skinny jeans (with the belly band, pants unbuttoned ;-)
Food cravings: Craving salads
Food aversions: Haven't had any roasted chicken lately, wondering if it'll still make me nausea
Symptoms I have:  Still getting a few headaches here and there, making sure I drink plenty of water daily
Doctor’s Appointment: Ultrasound to check on baby's anatomy on April 6th!!! Follow up with my OB the 9th
Movement: Haven't felt anything yet (at least that I recognize!) Dreamed that I felt a kick the other night, got a little freaked out about it!  Ha!
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: We're still waiting for delivery!
What I’m looking forward to: Still looking forward to feeling my little baby moving inside of me!
What I miss: Microbrews ha!  mama wants a little beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment