Thursday, August 30, 2012

39 weeks


How far along: 39 Weeks
Baby's size: About 19 to 22 inches, 7 lbs! The size of a watermelon!   Based on our last ultrasound, and the OB's predictions.... I think baby is close to 8lbs now!
Sleep: Baby has dropped lower... I've been up every hour the past two nights :(
Maternity Clothes: no changes
Food cravings: no changes, still craving chocolate and fruit!  Mostly watermelon!!! Ha!
Food aversions: no changes
Symptoms I have: Pelvis still feels bruised, uncomfortable to get up and move around because baby is settled low in my pelvis!
Doctor’s Appointment: another appt tomorrow... hoping for some progress (dilation, effacement - please :-)   
Movement: Baby is still so very active!  Keeping me up nights ;-)
Belly Button: no change, so close to popping out all the way, but not quite!
Gender: the great mystery!!!
What I’m looking forward to:  Meeting baby, finding out if we'll have a baby boy or girl!  Can't wait!!!!

Total weight gained as of 39 weeks: I'll update after my appt tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment