Friday, August 24, 2012

38 weeks


How far along: 38 Weeks
Baby's size: About 19 to 22 inches, 7 lbs! The size of a watermelon! 
Sleep: No changes
Maternity Clothes: no changes
Food cravings: no changes, still craving chocolate
Food aversions: no changes
Symptoms I have: I have been having a lot of pelvic discomfort, kind of like a bruised feeling.  Reading up, it appears to be common since my pelvis is caring a 7+ lbs load these days!!!  
Doctor’s Appointment: I go every Friday now, had a appt today.  Everything is on schedule, no exam today.  Measuring right on track 38-39 weeks!
Movement: No changes, baby is still very active.  Movements are very noticeable and jolt my body!
Belly Button: no change
Gender: the great mystery!!!
What I’m looking forward to:  Getting labor started!  Crazy, I know!  But the more I read up on it the more I am embracing the process!

Total weight gained as of 38 weeks:  32 lbs! (gained 3 lbs this past week... I think its mostly water weight from my swollen feet!)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to getting labor started too.....if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete