Sunday, September 16, 2012

40 weeks


How far along: 40 Weeks
Baby's size: About 19 to 22 inches, 7 lbs! The size of a watermelon! I think baby is around 8+ lbs now!
Sleep: no changes from last week, up every hour
Maternity Clothes: no changes
Food cravings: watermelon! Fitting! ;-)
Food aversions: no changes
Symptoms I have: bruised feeling pelvis, sore back, just uncomfortable all over...but I know baby is worth the aches!
Doctor’s Appointment: every Friday! This weeks appt showed that I was a loose 1 cm, 0 effacement. Ultrasound showed that bany has plenty of amniotic fluid!   
Movement: Baby is still so very active!  Keeping me up nights ;-) movements are very strong!
Belly Button: no change, so close to popping out all the way, but not quite!
Gender: the great mystery!!!
What I’m looking forward to:  Meeting baby!!!!

Total weight gained as of 40 weeks: 33 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment