Friday, May 10, 2013

Dear Lily

Dear Lily,

You are 8 months old today!  I cannot believe how fast time is going!  There are moments when I just want time to stand still, these are the sweet moments I want to last a lifetime.  The days you would fall asleep on my chest and lay there for hours!  You are a precious, sweet soul.  You are becoming very curious and you are constantly watching your dad and seeing what he is up to!  You love to snuggle, and I've gotten a few open-mouth-tongue-out kisses from you!  You love to listen to music, whether on the radio or mommy's singing!  You love to bounce and crawl.  You are standing up now and starting to furniture surf.  You have the proudest look on your face when you pull yourself up and stumble over to us!  I can tell that you are thinking a lot!  You study things and often let out a grunt or squeal when something catches your attention.  You are my sweet, curious girl!  I cannot wait to see what you learn and become in the next 8 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment