Monday, July 15, 2013

10 months

   

My sweet baby girl is 10 months old.  When did that happen?!?!  These past 10 months have been the most challenging and rewarding of my life and the most full my heart has ever felt!  I am a mama to a sweet, smiley little girl!  I look back at pictures of her as a newborn, my eyes swell as my heart explodes.  I cannot believe how fast time flies! It was just yesterday that I was laying in a hospital bed with a sweet newborn nestled asleep on my chest!

At 10 months Lily has quite the personality.  She is a very curious and adventurous soul.  She crawls away from mommy without hesitation to explore the world around her.  She is very social and hardly ever shy to flash anyone who makes eye contact with her a contagious smile!  She loves books, turning the pages and studying the images.

We are going through blueberries, strawberries and avocados like crazy over here!  Lily loves to eat and continues to show her curious nature by trying everything, everything!  Peas seem to be the one and only food that she will not devour!  She even liked the smoked salmon daddy gave her while mommy wasn't looking!

Our home is full of babbling and squeals!  Lily says mama and dada all the time now.  She is eager to start walking on her own.  She furniture surfs and lets go to take about 10-15 steps on her own (with the proudest smile on her face).

Lily is very loving.  She's a great cuddlier and gives the sweetest (wettest) open-mouthed kisses ever!!!  She loves playing chase with her daddy, and squeals nearly every time he looks her way!

Flipping through the countless pictures we've taken over the past 10 months, I cannot believe that she's ours. I love her beyond my own comprehension.






No comments:

Post a Comment