Thursday, November 1, 2012

Family Traditions

Growing up there were few 'traditions' in my family.  My parents, sister and I moved to Honolulu when I was 7 years old, and while I'm sure there were family traditions we participated in prior to the move, sadly I do not remember them.  When we moved to Hawaii, we tried to start a few traditions in our new home, such as spending Christmas day at the beach (because, why not ;-).  Now that I have my own family and by my own sentimental nature, I think it is important to establish our own family traditions.
One of my family traditions is visiting the Pumpkin Patch around Halloween.  This year we were thrilled to take Lily along, even if she did sleep the entire time!





last year, 2011

Another family tradition I am looking forward to sharing with our Lily is Thanksgiving.  We hold Thanksgiving dinner at our house.  This year the entire family is joining us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment